March 4, 2018
To know about the web page design you must know what is a web page? A web page is a readable document that is obtainable through internet or others internet browser. It is written in HyperText Markup Language. A web page contains text, graphics, and files. Web pages were first created by Tim Burners-Lee on Aug 6, 1991, at CERN. Now website Design means creation &planning for updating websites. We make a website for much information about the particular topic given and we designed a website to attract people at this point which are our main intention and to highlight the reason for that page.
How to design a web page:To design a web page you will have to follow some easy step.
- Create a page layout design – The first stage generates a picture based on which the design is to be created. Suppose you want to create a website for your school and create an image of that website. Majority of the background page layout and its designs are done in Adobe Photoshop and the file generated is .psd file.
- How to transfer PSD file to the website - In this step, the created layout image in the .psd format is translated into the basic & background structure of the web page. This is a part of web designing and it can be called static web design. In this step that image will convert in coding.
- Unwanted Usage of Illustration: Extreme use of anything never fits the criteria. In case of flash animations or videos to overusing it hampers the process. The primary fault will be about the loading speed, a thin network connection or a slow device will not be able to handle a page like that.
- Fewer Banner Advertisements: Banners or advertisements are the part of the illustrations. But in majority cases, most of the images borrow outer links of another webpage. This causes an unwise redirection of websites and often users get bored in the action.
- The Important Key is Navigation: A navigation system of a website is the best effective part overall. May the graphical entities lack and the poor look as well, but a direction and its functioning must be very brief on any site.
- Never Copy Codes: Sometimes errors come up while compiling or running a program. If an amateur coder copies it from somewhere else he will naturally waste his time to fix that. Besides of wasting time, genuinely of the product will not valid this process.
Techniques of web designWeb designing is neither a product nor a method to be processed and finished soon, it’s a complete solution of branding & business that requires several techniques, procedures, languages & data in details. Of them, some noteworthy are mentioned here.
- Marketing and communication
- User experience
- Coding quality
- Page layout
Types of web design:There are different categories & types of web design but mostly & broadly they are classified into two categories.
- Static web design
- Dynamic web design
Static web designIt gives a fixed width to present sites. Static web design is light on code so it can load faster than another website. It cost is less than dynamic.
March 2, 2018
- Colour: Colour choice plays one of the most important roles in case of web design. Colour is a factor of preferences depends upon the purpose of creating the web design or on the choices of users. It could be a black-and-white interface or a multicolor design. Most of the modern websites consist of a limited number of color schemes mostly two or three. This is because too much color can be destructing and disturbing at the same time.
- Layout: This is the appropriate way of arranging content create web pages. The layout is basically the way of arranging text graphics and ads. The layout is done in such a way by which a user can find required fields very easily. Development of a web page lies in its user-friendly attire.
- Graphics: Graphics design is another important aspect of web design which contains lines, shapes, texture, color, logos, photos, clipart and other graphical representations. It is also a very selective sector too much of it can make the web page slow to load. One has to be very selective about the necessity of a graphical implementation. It has to be placed accurately considering color layout and other designing factors.
- Front: It is very simple but important aspect of web designing. Attractive fronts can certainly enhance the web design and can attract more viewers. But one need to concede the fact that preference of a user can vary and not all fonts are acceptable in every browser. So keeping things simple can be a help in most of the cases.
- Content: The most important factor of a web design is its content. The sole purpose of a user to access any website its content. The more attractive the content is the more viewers it attracts. A website should always supply the promised content. Keeping things simple help a user to find their desired content faster, as a result, it gives them a reason to stay on the site for a longer period.