Why we are the best
In every website, we see different kinds of objects. For example, slide shows. Slide shows do give an interactive interaction between the site and the viewer. It uses images in a sequence to tell a story in a web design and it makes it easier to understand the subject then what would have had, had the story was told in simple texts.
Ajax takes an important role in web design. It gives the developer an opportunity to bring new pages without refreshing the old page. This is useful when you have to change a portion of the site without altering any other parts. Ajax enables the user to update only the things that he wants to see. It gives a smooth experience.
Latest Articles from the Blog
How to design a web page:To design a web page you will have to follow some easy step.
- Create a page layout design – The first stage generates a picture based on which the design is to be created. Suppose you want to create a website for your school and create an image of that website. Majority of the background page layout and its designs are done in Adobe Photoshop and the file generated is .psd file.
- How to transfer PSD file to the website - In this step, the created layout image in the .psd format is translated into the basic & background structure of the web page. This is a part of web designing and it can be called static web design. In this step that image will convert in coding.
- Unwanted Usage of Illustration: Extreme use of anything never fits the criteria. In case of flash animations or videos to overusing it hampers the process. The primary fault will be about the loading speed, a thin network connection or a slow device will not be able to handle a page like that.
- Fewer Banner Advertisements: Banners or advertisements are the part of the illustrations. But in majority cases, most of the images borrow outer links of another webpage. This causes an unwise redirection of websites and often users get bored in the action.
- The Important Key is Navigation: A navigation system of a website is the best effective part overall. May the graphical entities lack and the poor look as well, but a direction and its functioning must be very brief on any site.
- Never Copy Codes: Sometimes errors come up while compiling or running a program. If an amateur coder copies it from somewhere else he will naturally waste his time to fix that. Besides of wasting time, genuinely of the product will not valid this process.
Techniques of web designWeb designing is neither a product nor a method to be processed and finished soon, it’s a complete solution of branding & business that requires several techniques, procedures, languages & data in details. Of them, some noteworthy are mentioned here.
- Marketing and communication
- User experience
- Coding quality
- Page layout
Types of web design:There are different categories & types of web design but mostly & broadly they are classified into two categories.
- Static web design
- Dynamic web design
Static web designIt gives a fixed width to present sites. Static web design is light on code so it can load faster than another website. It cost is less than dynamic.
- Colour: Colour choice plays one of the most important roles in case of web design. Colour is a factor of preferences depends upon the purpose of creating the web design or on the choices of users. It could be a black-and-white interface or a multicolor design. Most of the modern websites consist of a limited number of color schemes mostly two or three. This is because too much color can be destructing and disturbing at the same time.
- Layout: This is the appropriate way of arranging content create web pages. The layout is basically the way of arranging text graphics and ads. The layout is done in such a way by which a user can find required fields very easily. Development of a web page lies in its user-friendly attire.
- Graphics: Graphics design is another important aspect of web design which contains lines, shapes, texture, color, logos, photos, clipart and other graphical representations. It is also a very selective sector too much of it can make the web page slow to load. One has to be very selective about the necessity of a graphical implementation. It has to be placed accurately considering color layout and other designing factors.
- Front: It is very simple but important aspect of web designing. Attractive fronts can certainly enhance the web design and can attract more viewers. But one need to concede the fact that preference of a user can vary and not all fonts are acceptable in every browser. So keeping things simple can be a help in most of the cases.
- Content: The most important factor of a web design is its content. The sole purpose of a user to access any website its content. The more attractive the content is the more viewers it attracts. A website should always supply the promised content. Keeping things simple help a user to find their desired content faster, as a result, it gives them a reason to stay on the site for a longer period.
Times have changed. Mobile commerce is predominant on World Wide Web. Your customers are increasingly connecting to you through mobile devices. People like to surf, shop and do everything on the go. From consumer apps to enterprise solutions, this is the trend. Even if your customer is going to invest a million dollar in your business, there are likely to come through a click from their phone. It would have happened at the comfort of their couch. They can become your customers when they are distracted from the TV show for a moment. Customer will keep falling in, if you employ a mobile first strategy. Mobile first web strategy is the need of the hour for web entrepreneurship.
Responsive design plus an app doesn’t just cut it. It is not your effective solution for mobile problem. You need to optimize your website for mobiles exclusively. Mobile first strategy makes you think long and hard on how your brand is presented on mobile. It extends to representation products splendidly on your mobile screens. Only after such thinking, you can make selections on best possible web designs. If you are thinking to present an app, strategize the time and method of launching it. Only after planning for mobile screens, you can come back to representing your brand on desktop screens. It is the way forward in changing trends.
How to make your mobile website amazing?
Branding: You need to work with compressed nature of web pages on mobile. Communicating your brand on mobile should follow a different approach. You should use unique colors, font and different version of your logo on mobile. Customers will remember you if you give them a refreshing mobile experience, which many brands fail to do.
Scroll-friendly: The first thing web master overlook is making the mobile website scroll-friendly. Optimize your design to ensure most of the important information stays on the top. Do not shy from stacking up content on top of each other. Mobile users like easy scrolling to get the information they need.
Menus, image and font: Use branded fonts to help your branding cause. Make text look reasonably larger to save people from dangerously smaller mobile screens. Mobile websites must include more images and less text. Images have some serious applications in mobile. Use standard menu and place it on top left for sake of familiarity.
CTA: Make users to take action that increase chances of making sales. Make them to approve email signups and app download. Make it clear about what you want the users to do. Drive them to do it by careful placement of CTA offers. Make use of bigger buttons, cool looking forms and sticky prompts.
Testing and optimization: A quick way to have a mobile preview of your website is to shrink the browser on desktop. Later, test it on latest Android and iPhone for bugs. Track the clicks with help of advanced analytics software. Since mobile screens only contain fraction of desktop content, optimization is a lot easier and faster.
Listed here are the disastrous 10 mistakes in web design. Stay conscious about avoiding these mistakes. Your website stands out from the competition.
Failing to link your social networking profiles:
It would matter you have Instagram page with tons of photos when you don’t feature your profile in your website. Linking up your social media profiles helps inflow of viral traffic. Linking those profiles help people go from website to your social media pages.
Not clearing up outdated information:
Outdated information is like having viruses planted all over your website. Information that isn’t relevant today has to be removed. Inaccurate, outdated and error filled content cause loss of credibility and your site loses its genuine authority in its niche.
Lack of adequate contact information:
Any site that lacks adequate contact information looks shady. Visitors won’t trust it for most part. Brick and Mortar businesses need to mention their postal address in their website. Even better, businesses can link to their location on map.
Disabling the back button:
Disabling the back button is an underhand strategy. Desperate site owner disable it and redirect it to undesired location. Even worse, a pop up is sometimes triggered. If you want our opinion, never ever do it. At the end of the day, user gets annoyed and leaves.
Not many internal backlinks:
Every page in your website needs some connection to homepage. Isolated islands don’t reflect well on navigation. People who visit a page in your website would want to see more information and native links.
Too many fonts and colors:
It is very important to present you site in unified and consistent look. Regardless of tons of fonts and colors in your disposal, don’t favor the variety. Limit yourself to three fonts and colors per page.
Internet is a lot faster these days. If surfing on your website lack genuine pace, your visitors migrate to your competitor’s website. Use a navigation bar on top or left, if your website contains too many pages. Use a site map and cash in on its SEO benefits too.
Utter slow loading speed:
There is no excuse for this. You cannot have slow load times. It is not a compromise to be made for tons of features too. As a rule of thumb, make your site load completely in four seconds or less. Adhering to this rule can make the visitors stay stuck to your site.
Promoting broken links:
Broken links do nothing upon clicked or direct visitors to 404 error page. It is the bane of any internet surfer. Test your website periodically for broken links. With the amount of tools and plugins available, you can schedule tests for broken links.
Opening multiple windows at once:
Opening up too many windows when people visit your website takes up too much of the system resources. It slows computer response and annoys the visitor. It’s too tempting of a tool to be used. We advise you strongly against it. Users can open new links and tabs at their will in multi tabbed browsing available today.
As the Internet is growing popularity, the importance of web designing is also increasing. Today websites are very different than what it was used to be. Remember in the 90s when the website was primitive and looked somewhat "ugly"? Well, you can't really blame them because the technology was also primitive and the designers used to flourish in whatever limitations they might have.
But today, it has become an essential factor in creating a site. If your presentation isn't attractive, no one will stay on your site for too long unless you are providing some content which is unique to you and people can't find it elsewhere. But a chance of that happening is very slim.
That's why you need a sound designer while creating a site. It's not only about aesthetic value but today; design us more about usability than eye pleasure which means, if you are trying to incorporate flashy animations with the transition and other jewelry, more or less, people will find it annoying.
Today, people want information. And they want it fast and as soon as possible. Just look at Google. The home page is nothing but the logo and a form to fill up the query or the term which you will search. But it is probably one of the most visited sites in the whole Internet spectrum, 6rs mentioned this in their blog. (A web design Essex agency based near London.)
Initially, people opted for such simple site because it was easy to use. Navigation in a web design is simple and people don't need to put an effort in finding out the results that they want because it is just right out there.
Thus web design has come a long way since the beginning of Internet. Today you'll hear terms like clean interface. It simply means they are non-obtrusive and will show the content directly with the focus on the content rather than some sparkling banners like that used to be in the 90s.